3-1/2″ Thermoplastic Rubber Wheel With 3/8″ Precision Ball Bearing 1-9/16 Hub 230 Lbs. Capacity
- Non-marking thermo rubber tread chemically bonded to polyolefin core
- Resist to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol and water
3-1/2 x 1-1/4 Thermoplastic Rubber Wheel With 3/8" Precision Ball Bearing
230 Lbs Capacity
- Non-Marking Thermoplastic rubber tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
- Shock absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Offers good stability at low temperatures.
- Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol, water and is excellent for wash down applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
- Flat tread wheels offer maximum durability at rated capacities; while round tread wheels offer an easy rolling ergonomic ride; reduced tread surface area also enables improved swiveling capabilities and turning mobility.
- Gray & black tread colors are available; both are non-marking.
- Durometer: 75 Shore A (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40°F to 180°F.
Comparable Part Numbers
- Replacement wheels for Warehouse
- Industrial carts
- Food Industries
|Dimensions||3.50 × 1.56 × 3.50 in|
Thermoplastic Rubber, TP
3/8" Precision Ball Bearing
-40° F to 180 ° F
75 Shore A (+/-5)