4″ Rigid Phenolic Kingpinless Top Plate 4-1/2 x 6-1/4
- Offset raceway design, heat treatment and tampering processes allows these casters to carry the maximum weight of the bearing used
- Unsurpassed durability
- Use in abusive and demanding shock load applications that may cause traditional kingpin casters to fail
If you need assistance in properly calculating the total capacity of your caster requirements, please contact us at (800) 222-7837 or email@example.com for expert advice in guiding you with the right caster for your application.
Rigid 4" x 2" Phenolic Kingpinless Roller Bearing
Top Plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4"
Bolt Pattern: 2-7/16" x 4-15/16" to 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
Mounting Bolt: 1/2"
Overall Height: 5-5/8"
Load Cap: 800 Lbs.
- Unique Hot Forged ASTM1045 Steel Kingpinless Design Eliminates Problems Associated With Kingpin Failure Due To Severe Shock Loading
- Top Plate And Inner Raceway Are Integrally Forged Construction
- Precision Machined And Induction Hardened Sealed Raceway Provides Exceptionally Smooth Performance
- 3/8" Diameter HRC45 Steel Ball Bearings Withstand Shock Loading In Severe Environments
- Grease Fittings In Swivel Raceway
Comparable Part Numbers:
- Tow Line & Shock Load Applications
- Air Cargo & Ground Support
- Platform Trucks & Storage Carts
- Warehousing & Freight Terminal Dollies
- Military Equipment
|Dimensions||4.50 × 4.00 × 5.63 in|
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
2-7/16" x 4-15/16" to 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
|Top Plate Size||
4-1/2" x 6-1/4"
Albion Casters, Caster Warehouse, Durable USA, Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co., McMaster-Carr, RWM, Superior Casters, Trio Pines Casters