5″ Neoprene Wheel With 3/8″ Precision Sealed Ball Bearing 1-3/4″ Hub 275 Lbs. Capacity
- Superior for all floor surfaces and offering excellent mobility and wear resistance
- Neoprene D wheels are quiet and non-staining
- Designed for light to medium loads
- Shock absorbing, and resistant to damage from chemicals and debris.
5" x 1-3/8" Neoprene Wheel With 3/8" Precision Sealed Ball Bearing 1-3/4" Hub 275 Lbs. Capacity
Superior for all floor surfaces and offering excellent mobility and wear resistance, Darcor Neoprene D wheels are quiet and non-staining. Designed for light to medium loads, they are shock absorbing, and resistant to damage from chemicals and debris.
- Shore hardness 62 A
- Per caster load capacity 75-600 lbs.
- Tread symbol D
- Excellent rollability, resistance to wear
- High strength, impact resistance
- Non-marking, non-staining
- Temperature ranges to 300°F for 20 minutes, 175°F for one hour
- Excellent for all floor surfaces
- Will reject floor debris, roll over screws, metal or glass fragments, resin pellets
- Highly resistant to wax, oils, greases, cleaning compounds, weather and ozone.
- Will not flat spot
Comparable Part Numbers
- Harsh Chemical wash down applications
- IV Stands
- Office Furniture
- Food Processing Plants
|Dimensions||5.00 × 1.75 × 5.00 in|
3/8" Precision Sealed Ball Bearing
62 A Shore
300°F for 20 minutes, 175°F for one hour