6″ Rigid Phenolic Top Plate 4″ x 4-1/2″
- Designed for ultimate solution of traditional casters with kingpin being loosened from lateral force
- Inner raceway is forged integrally with the top plate
- Load cap up to 2500lb
If you need assistance in properly calculating the total capacity of your caster requirements, please contact us at (800) 222-7837 or email@example.com for expert advice in guiding you with the right caster for your application.
Rigid 6" x 2" Phenolic Roller Bearing
Top Plate: 4" x 4-1/2"
Bolt Pattern: 2-5/8" x 3-5/8" to 3" x 3"
Mounting Bolt: 3/8"
Overall Height: 7-1/2"
Load Cap 1200
- Unique Hot Forged ASTM1045 Steel Kingpinless Design Eliminates Problems Associated With Kingpin Failure Due To Severe Shock Loading
- Top Plate And Inner Raceway Are Integrally Forged Construction
- Precision Machined And Induction Hardened Sealed Raceway Provides Exceptionally Smooth Performance
- 3/8" Diameter HRC45 Steel Ball Bearings Withstand Shock Loading In Severe Environments
- Grease Fittings In Swivel Raceway
- Zinc Plated
Comparable Part Numbers:
- Tow Line & Shock Load Applications
- Air Cargo & Ground Support
- Platform Trucks & Storage Carts
- Warehousing & Freight Terminal Dollies
- Military Equipment
|Dimensions||6.75 × 4.00 × 7.50 in|
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
2-5/8" x 3-5/8" to 3 x 3
|Top Plate Size||
4" x 4-1/2"
Albion Casters, Colson Caster, Durable USA, RWM, Superior Casters