8″ High-Temp Phenolic Wheel With 3/4″ Plain Bore 2-3/16″ Hub 1100 Lbs Capacity
- Temperature range: -40°F to 475°F continuous, 525°F intermittent
- All load capacities are rated for room temperatures
- Phenolic resin filled with fiber glass for high-temperature resistance
If you need assistance in properly calculating the total capacity of your caster requirements, please contact us at (800) 222-7837 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert advice in guiding you with the right caster for your application.
8" x 2" High-Temp Phenolic Wheel With 3/4" Plain Bore 2-3/16" Hub 1100 Lbs Capacity
- Phenolic resin mixed with macerated canvas made for high temperature applications- best suited for dry heat (Power coating, bakeries, etc).
- Exceptional resistance to oil, grease, and most acids, chemicals and cleaning solutions. Not recommended for frequent wash-down or wet environments.
- Hard tread rolls exceptionally easy; not recommended for rough surfaces.
- Durometer: 95 Shore D (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40°F to 475°F continuous, 550°F intermittent.
*Additional Bearing Sizes Available
- Food Service Casters
- Bakery Applications
- Institutional Kitchens
- Medical Institutions
|Dimensions||8.0 × 2.19 × 8.0 in|
1100 Lbs Capacity
High-Temp Phenolic, HT
3/4" Plain Bore
95 Shore D (+/-5)
-40°F to 475°F continuous, 550°F intermittent
Durable USA, RWM, Superior Casters, Trio Pines Casters